I am a person who is not much different than you. I have feelings the same as you do. Don't feel you have the right to do as you please when it comes to dealing with me.
Remember that bible phrase "do onto others as you've have them do onto you"...yeah well that still applies whether you like it or not.
I'm not sure why people feel they have the right to act like a 3 year old while the rest of us just sit back and say "oh poor poor pitiful you". I didn't do that when my daughter was 3, on the contrary, she was punished for that behaviour, this goes back to the point of STOP rewarding bad behaviour.
I'm sick and tired of people who just walk all over other people.
Give the head a shake. If your going to be an adult then act like an adult. Nobody wants anything to do with freaks, or self absorbed babies.
If you can't say something nice then say nothing at all.
Can you tell I'm not having a good day? Its Monday, I should have so stayed in bed this morning until Tuesday.
It goes back to those types of people who only talk to you when they want something. Nice.
People being nice and having common courtesy has gone by the way side, why? People just don't care anymore, they fail to put themselves in other people's shoes, stating their shoes are too full, well if you opened your eyes a little wider the grass is never greener on the other side, maybe just a different shade of green.
No comments:
Post a Comment