The absolute nerve of some people, the nerve, the, the......oh just shut up will ya?
I've been planning an upcoming work retreat basically by myself for 60 people, I was given a small budget, very few guidelines and a clipboard (as you know I'm in just for the clipboard).
The date was set 3 weeks from the time I said "yes", so that would have made the retreat next week, after some strong deliberation I convinced them to change it, push it to the next week due to the guest speaker, rentals....etc...mission accomplished - I think.
Along with doing all my other daily work that has been piling up since the new budget came in I'm basically swamped and I can't see the end at the light of tunnel of catch up.
To top it all off I decided since I shouldn't be drinking my water out of a plastic jug as I've been doing (and many others in the office) I took it upon myself to get a quote on set up and delivery. All was good, so I sent out the message to the building today asking them to vote "yes", "no" or "maybe".
Here is one response I got back......I'm sure you can guess what I wanted to send back as a note..... AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Doesn't matter what you do there is some A-hole waiting to say different.
"Why pay a company to put water in a bottle and drive it around in a pollution creating truck when you can get it for free from a tap. There is very little difference between bottled water and tap water. Fredericton has a very good and very clean water source. The water quality is constantly monitored. Just my $0.02."
2 comments:
Bet they'll be the first one in line at the new water cooler...!
I think they should just keep their 2 cents to themselves :P
Post a Comment