I know I've given more than enough reasons to feel bad for me and the family I live in but let me give you one more.
I called my mother this morning and she says "did I tell you about your father, he almost died"?
Me: Um no ya didn't what happened now?
Mom: Well the other he was bound and determind he wanted salmon and fiddleheads for supper so I made it for him, he left at 4:30 to go to the water house and he came back at 5:30 when he came in the door he collapsed to the floor, said his back hurt and he couldn't breath
Me: What happened and what did you do next
Mom: called Tawyna
Me: you did what? What the hell was she going to do? How about 9-1-1?
Mom: I'm not calling "them", he said his back hurt so he took a tylenol then 10 minutes later he vomited and vomited.....
Me: what did you do next, since you were willing to watch him die?
Mom: He wasn't dying, Tawyna looked it up on that computer and said he must have been having an allergy attack to the salmon, but he's ok to eat lobster and other stuff
Me: WTF are you saying?
Mom: well Salmon is from the river
Me: from the river, are you nuts!
Mom: They aren't from the sea?
Me: Um yeah cuz its really the f'in sea he's allergic to Mom, so what are you having tonight? Shrimp?
For fuck sakes, kill me now, the man could have died but hell we would have been saying what a shame, we thought it was only a "river allergy".
5 comments:
Man did I ever get a great laugh over this. I know your Moom too well and I can picture her truly believing this! WTF
At least we have discovered he is only allergic to "riverfood" LMAO
LOL I meant MOM!!
OMG!!! This was too funny to read!! Not that your Dad nearly died of course, for that I am glad he was okay but the whole river thing darn near had me in stitches!!!!!
And "riverfood"?!!!! FUNNY!!!!!!
yeah, feel bad for me now? Life is so hard sometimes for me, I just sit with my mouth gapping open, its a wonder I lived through that house and them!!!!
I'm surprised you haven't killed your family and ended up on Court TV for mass murder!!!
Post a Comment