Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Laugh - at my expense!

Last night was the first night ever I have not had my baby girl in her bed, yes of course weekends but never during the week.

Since school was cancelled Thursday (due to flood), then Friday & Monday for PD days I decided to spred the child care "love" and ask my mother to keep her last night and today.

Well how amazing is it to wake up (just for today though) and get in the shower and to not have someone banging on the bathroom door, and while I'm drying my hair nobody was tugging on me, I was free as a bird. Mind you I was ready to come to work at 6:30 I can still get ready in 30 minutes - that rocks! I still got it!

I've had some sleeping issues for the past while and I thought ahhhh no worries I can sleep, lay in bed for a bit, grab a shower and go to work - ahhhhhh! Off to dream land I went.

But no, it didn't go down that way. That F'in cat Henderson was in our bedroom window, someething ran through the yard (some varmit) and he flipped out literally, the worst "Yowl" came out of him and he is so clumsy he got himself tangled in the blind, then the curtain and when tubby falls he likes a bowling ball.

So the 10 seconds that all took I was up out of bed, nice and wirey and sent Henderson down the rest of the hall like a football (furry ass meet my pink toe nailed foot). GRRRRR!

So I laid awake from 5:04am until 6 when the alarm went off, so much for enjoying solitude.

I was so mad at him I refused to say good bye when I left this morning......hmph! That'll learn him!

3 comments:

Sunny said...

LOL!!!!!!! That was sooooo funny!!!!! I can just picture this cat tangled up in a blind flying through the air with your foot up its arse! he he he

Queen Mel said...

yep you totally got that image! That is how it all went down!

NickyT said...

I keep my door closed for that exact reason. Lewy, is a Rooster in the morning and thinks it is his duty to awake us all by 6am.