Ok so my dreams are becoming very strange to say the least.
Last night / this morning it was me shopping for clothes but the racks were bare and I was naked, buck naked only my purse and flip flops, everyone else was too, I didn't see anyone I knew though, just strangers and it was ok.
My cell phone rang and it was a wrong number, someone I didn't know.
Was I in the Twilight Zone or what?
At least on the weekend I dreamt about my future Scarpbooking pages, maybe I should lay off the Diet Coke? or Popcorn?
7 comments:
So, like, are you saying it's NOT okay to just wear flip flops and purse to go shopping? I just want to be clear on this before making a very large faux pas.
In this province I'm going to go out on a limb and say no, they have this law called "indecent exposure", the flip flops aren't going to cover much, BUT the purse might? Tough call, but go ahead, let me know how that works for ya! LOL
I know of a campground you could go to if you would like to wear just flip flops and a purse : ) And you won't have to go very far!
LMAO! Oh Lesley.....now don't give away our secret campground!!! LOL
holy crap i wanna know where the atcampground is...
Well Sue here's the thing. You must not only be naked but you also have to be totally open with your sexuality. You up for it?
Jay has got us all thinking about cute flip flops!!!
Post a Comment