I feel such a sense of accomplishment today. I spent the better part of my weekend Scrapbooking. I completed a total of 11 layouts, the first 8 are thanks to CompuPro Scrapbooking's on-line crop, the 8 challenges got my mojo juices flowing.
My kitchen table allowed for a lot of work to happen.
I had such a great time that I plan to go home tonight and hit another page(s). I have the perfect idea, the paper and the concept down. I even have my journalling figured out. I even bought some extra's for my kiddo so she can sit up and so some with me tonight, gotta love the dollarama for their SB supplies. She didn't need much but she's been begging for ribbon and brads and thats just what mama bought!
Hows that for moving forward? I have completed so many Scrapbook pages in the past 3 months I have run out of Scrapbooks to put them into.
My daughter asked me on the weekend "I want a scrapbook, you have so many downstairs mommy, I want one like that". My reply was "honey all of those with the exception of 2 will be yours someday, that is why mommy scrapbooks at all, so that someday you can have these memory pages and its journalling and see where you come from". She says "why can't I have them now?". I wanted to say "because mommy isn't ready to give them up yet". :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment