Sunday, August 3, 2008

Frustration

Here's a tip!

When making plans with someone, you should ensure you've confirmed them! AUGH!

I have a family in town from Ontario, my mom had me make arrangements to have dinner with them at a restaurant, so I called and I tried to make plans, gave her options, she said "alright", I said "call me back, let me know what you decide".

She said "whats your phone number"

I gave it to her.

no call, no call, no call, no call

Mom is puzzled and I am not suprised! Time passes and I say screw that, I'll make my own plans.

Lo and behold they go to the restaurant, can't figure out why we aren't there, then they go to the "other suggested" restaurant and my god we aren't there either and they can't imagine why?

Why? Cuz you couldn't pin down for sure which restaurant YOU wanted to go to! That is why you took my phone number SO YOU COULD CALL ME BACK!

Stupid people make me angry! Its worse when they are related.

No comments: