So I've recently been set up to start Allergy shots! Great!
I am one of those people now.......
One of those people that when there is a potluck or work training session and they ask "are there any allergies" we need to be aware of I am "one of those" people who have to respond and people have to work the menu around me or I get to have a completely different menu.
I use to hate setting up meetings and such for these very people and now I'm one of them.
Darn it.
Talk about screwing people up, my food issue is not an allergy per say but an intollerance, so much so that if I have dairy products I am on the floor in pain so yes I cannot have cheese, milk, ice cream (such a killer).....
Tell me how many foods have dairy in them? How many foods are made with cheese alone?
A lot!
My allergy shots are for trees, pollen, dust mites, cat fur, cat pelt, and about 5 other items that are so miniscule you would just shake your head but let me tell you when I run into them they bring me down, way down.
My doctor says these shots are going to change all of that and boy do I hope so, I'm tired of itchy eyes, stuffed nose and feeling terrible.
Apparently that is why I've had sinusitus for 20 years. Go figure! Thanks for letting me know - finally!
Boy I can't wait to have those shots, did I mention I hate needles and when this starts I need to go for 22 weeks straight once per week for a shot, then it will lessen after that but oh great! Yeah me!
3 comments:
Most of us spend our entier work day with a little prick...if you only have to face one once a week...that's pretty good :) Glad they finally found a cause.
LMBO....too funny......that is only one of many pricks.......
If my son could do this at 4, then you can do it Melanie :)
Post a Comment