Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School

Phew! Finally the first day of school.

Although the eve before had me in quite a dither I think I am over-coming it now.

Do you remember your first days of school, any of them?

Now the kids know who their teachers are before hand, they all know what they want to wear, who they are hoping they see.......it is quite a procedure.

I find now since my daughter is going to school the past 3 years have upset me just as much as my own first days....

This morning (and last night) I was going to throw up! I felt like I was totally going to woof my cookies.

Every first day of school for me was a panic.....I threw up every first day of school from grades 1 - 11, not sure why grade 12 I got off scott free but for 11 years each first day made me hurl.

I sure hope I can calm my stomach down for my daughters sake?

No comments: