Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Men! Can be such Arse-holes

Why is it Men feel they need to play the alpha-male syndrome? What the hell is wrong with them? I work in a male dominated sector and some of these men can drive me right up the wall on any given day.

You do not have to be a jerk because you don't like the fact I said "no", what are you 6 years old freak-tard?

Give me a GD break! You make me want to be a bitch to you......waltzing into my office with your fists on your hips telling me "to do it now" is not going to get you anywhere with me, and don't try to brow beat me or force me to do anything....although those idiots have tried time and time again only to find out that by going to my manager only finds them at fault. Ha! You dumb ass. What did you think? That you were right?

Women can and are right! Just cuz you think we are weak and for some reason you think we are stupid, we are NOT! I make you look like an ass on a regular basis....but keep trying I am sure you'll get one over on me at some point.

If you did what you were asked to do we wouldn't be having this convo.

Condescending attitudes are totally going to make me bring out my whacking stick, you can talk tech-no-babble all you want but it doesn't make me think your SMRT it makes me think your trying to make me fall asleep from your drony voice that sounds like bullshit to me.

Go ahead and try, I dare you....although my manager won't be happy once he finds out what you've done......since he's talked to most of you a few times about your dumb ass ways!

If your so smart how is you keep doing everything backwards, wrong or in a really stupid manner? hmmmm, interesting.....and you thought you were right, smart, and superior.

Your not! I am your equal, this is an office setting, not a cave, act like your a professional and I'll put MY club down.

2 comments:

NickyT said...

I used to have a Sign on my desk at one of my old work places.

lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

I know ol' cliche saying but holds a lot weight with the - get it done now personalities. Who think cause they can talk Server Cluster and Redundancy that they are oh sooooooo SMRT. Well they are smart (seriously) but doesn't make them have the right to be Royal Arses.

Maybe, your post would read better saying Men in General are not all that SMRT.

Queen Mel said...

U said it...the funny part is that I get clusters and redundancy...and virtuals. That is the funny thing they get upset if I correct them on which server is which.....

Oh well life is a bitch then you get to work with moi!