Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stoopid

I've heard time and time again about that terrible baby brain we all get. The jokes, that we pushed out our brain when we gave birth.

Well I think I may have?

Did you know my 7 year old is smarter than a 5th grader. Yep, she is a genius, with only being in GRADE 2.

Last night she found herself in a whole heap of trouble and I suspect tonight will be the same.

My spawn believed that she knew better than I did.

Boy was she wrong!

Especially when she was punished twice in her room with the door closed both times. (snicker - you so picked the wrong chick to piss off).

Then I was so mad I told her since she spelled spelling (spilling) and literacy (liteacy) wrong from the first day of school and I've been telling her all along to take her time and she did not I made her write those 2 words out 10 times each as well.

You want punishment - you got it!

She lost her TV and thought she could be good for 5 minutes and earn it back - as her father has done that in the past.

I'm not daddy little girl.

I was so mad. She cried and cried about no TV - I threw a book at her and said "here do something else like read"....

She fell asleep with the book on her chest. Can't wait for tonights battle....bring it on baby! Bring it on!

No comments: