Thursday, September 10, 2009

It has been a few days since I blogged. Not sure what I want to blog about? It has been a roller coaster kind of week.

With school starting, a new after-school care provider, a bus ride. Car-pooling again. Organizing our time schedules. It sure can make you crazy.

Last week our goal was to get our girl in bed by 8pm, asleep before 9pm, this week she goes into our bed at 7:30 we read a book, eat a popsicle, watch some tv and we cuddle, where she is asleep by 8:20. yeah! She is waking up in the mornings by herself, we do not have to shake her awake. Such a blessing.

We had friends stop by last night and it was 8:30 before we got our kid into bed, they had their girls with them. Can't very well send a kid to bed with kids sitting in the kitchen....

What do you dress a kid in for clothes this time of year? My goodness, I have no clue. It has been layers but she is dying to wear long sleeves so today I gave her the green flag. Whatever!
I am sure the warmer clothes will be fine....which reminds me I totally forgot to put a change of clothes in her bag. Good Grief there is so much to do.

Anyway its Thursday and I am happy for that....not sure when we'll hit the FREX but hopefully soon.

1 comment:

NickyT said...

Getting back to the routine of things can be trying on a house hold. Back to bedtimes, wake times, duties to be done before bed in the morning. ICK I'm sure next week will be better.

This time of year does suck as the mornings are brisk and chilly but come afternoon it is warm.