Friday, September 25, 2009

Where 2 Begin?

I have 2 issues I want to discuss in this post. So I'll just start with what happened first..

Last Sunday while at mass the priest was moving right along in his sermon when while giving his...whatchamacallit.....epilogue maybe? Anyway, he brought the topic around to babies and invited the parishners to stand outside the Morgantaller clinic in protest against killing fetus'. Now I am not going to discuss the right and wrong of abortion BUT when I drive by on Monday morning and all the seniors citizens are standing outside the clinic with their rosaries I do have a problem with that. Luckily my daughter did not look up and say "mom whats an abortion?" because at that point I would have hi-jacked his sermon and had something to say....I was mighty tempted after mass to let him know it was very inappropriate but when you encourage your seniors to go out there and stand and do your (God's) dirty work I do, I didn't see him standing out there? I was not impressed. Especially since it was a pre-lude to "Family Fun Day" I mean really, you had a church full of children of all ages. Do we need to educate them a little more on how life sucks and that sometimes people abort babies for various different reasons? I don't think so?

My 2nd topic is MacKenzie Phillips - Holy Shit! Are you shocked? I know I am? The fact her father had sex with her for a span of 10 years and she eventually consented for this to take place? The drugs the parties.....the one question Oprah failed to ask is about the mother. Why was she living with dad only when they split? Why did he choose her to be his love machine? Holy Shit! That is some messed up stuff.

Do I believe her, hell yeah. Crap that made my jaw drop. I feel very sad for her, she lost her life to sex, drugs and rock n roll at a high price.

No comments: