That is what I thought anyway. It was last night about 2 hours after our yummy ham & potatoe scollop dinner.
I had been looking so forward to it until I was praying to die.
I completely acting like a fool all weekend long, I ate cream cheese, cheese, milk chocolate, more cheese, dill pickle dip with sour cream & cream cheese and to top it all off I put Carnation Milk in my potatoe scallop!
What the hell was I thinking? I wasn't apparently!
I was so sick my body rejected the dairy like never before, my husband thought he was going to call the ambulance while I was throwing up, crying, laying in a puddle on the floor. I thought somebody was stabbing me from the top of my ribs to my pelvic bone, I honestly thought the pain would never stop, it barely gave me any rest between waves, it was much like labour contractions.
I had a fever, chills and was exhausted, I still am today, my body is worn out from all the fighting it did last night, my head hurts, and I'm totally afraid of food today so far I've had 1/2 cup of coffee and got scared about the caffeine, some honey, almond crunch cereal with lactose free milk, V8 Fushion juice and apple sauce.
My stomach is sore today and I fear it will take me well into the weekend to get all cleaned back up again. It is such a set back for me. I have been so careful and in only 4 days I messed it all up royally.
I am so stupid to have done this to myself, I felt so dumb I couldn't even justify staying home today because it was all self inflicted and just having 4 days off doesn't look well to call in sick now does it?
I can't wait to go home tonight and have some white fish or soup, nothing to scarey for me.
3 comments:
I hear ya! I can totally sympathize.
Oh, and I hope you feel better soon!
thanks, I am better today, my body is repairing itself. I am staying with bland fresh food.
Post a Comment