Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Life Gets in My Way

Ever have this problem?

Life just gets in the way of you doing stuff, the small stuff....

For 2 weeks I have wanted a hair cut, it never fails, whenever I want a hair cut it takes me about 2-3 weeks to kick myself in the butt and call and usually its because I'm having a terrible, terrible BAD hair day and completly lose it and end up with a hair band on - ugh!

For years I've had short hair and the damn style required me to go almost every 3 weeks well at $35 + tip it becomes rather pricey and annoying. Don't get me wrong I love to get my hair cut once I'm there, think of the child and bath, they fight not to get in but once they are in you can't get them out! Thats me at the salon. Augh!

I have to say I am very lucky when it comes to getting my hair cut on the very day I MUST have it cut. I call at 9:01 am (just as the salon opens) and cry, cry, cry and plead and beg and lo and behold they end up with a cancellation or are able to fit me in.......yipeee!

Today was one of those days, I needed a cut and I HAD to have it TODAY and voila......my wish is their command.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have standing appointments? The horror!!! I am scheduled every 6-8 weeks for the hair and 4 weeks for the waxing. It costs a small fortune. But I am worth it, dahling!

Queen Mel said...

No I hate hate hate standing hair appointments....I KNOW I'm the one person you would expect to do that right? Wrong, when it comes to hair appointments I use to make them so they would "leave me alone" and only to find myself cancelling them 3 days before because 1) I didn't have the money or 2) I didn't feel the need to have it cut that week.

My hair appointments are the one thing I'm a slacker on......crazy huh? So now you know my weakness.