What is the one thing you MUST have if you to be stranded on an island. I'm not talking matches, blankets, firewood, the essentials, they will be there (in my challenge).
What would you have to take in order to keep your sanity?
Nick you can't say Sirius Satellite Radio.....that is a given for you....LOL
5 comments:
Books. BOOKS!!!
Hey, I wanted to say books! I"m being a copy cat and saying books too. Then all my years worth of photos that I haven't scrapped yet and all my scrap supplies. That should keep me entertained. How long are we on this Island for anyways?
Um yeah but Nick no ship could even tote all of your SB supplies, you would be the reason for the ship sinking..........
LMAO!!!! Yes, her supplies would sink the ship.
yikes not sure what I would need to bring! that is a tough one!! maybe a computer and high-speed internet to keep in touch with the rest of the world!
Post a Comment