I've received a few jabs on my blog, the fact I haven't updated it.
so here goes.
Randoms
- blinkers use them
-high beams lower them when you meet someone
-stupid people, brighten up
-I wish I could have more time to read my book
-I'm on vacation in a few weeks time
-I just placed my CTMH order - yeah
-I have a new boss at work
-I will never help plan a work event again, with the same people
-I hate the price of gas and oil
-I love breakfast
-I hate being unproductive
-I hate being lazy but its all I've got lately
-My mother - nuff said
-I am so happy the sun is shining today, I hope the global warming thing kicks in like they say it will :o)
Happy Sunday
so here goes.
Randoms
- blinkers use them
-high beams lower them when you meet someone
-stupid people, brighten up
-I wish I could have more time to read my book
-I'm on vacation in a few weeks time
-I just placed my CTMH order - yeah
-I have a new boss at work
-I will never help plan a work event again, with the same people
-I hate the price of gas and oil
-I love breakfast
-I hate being unproductive
-I hate being lazy but its all I've got lately
-My mother - nuff said
-I am so happy the sun is shining today, I hope the global warming thing kicks in like they say it will :o)
Happy Sunday
1 comment:
Hey...there you are! HI!
Post a Comment