"I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it."
Author: Maya Angelou
This is my new motto, since I'm in a constant crisis mode and have decided my new title is "Little Miss Fix it All" I've decided this quote above says it all.
Hubby and I have surmised (sp?) that instead of every village needs an idiot my family is the village of idiots!
I know harsh but damn I guess my mother needed all 5 times to get it right, practice does make perfect!
Why is people don't think? Logically I mean, why don't people ask questions, get answers and WHY the hell do they ask the biggest village idiot of all then tell me I'm wrong?
Hello? Why do you run to me when life gets tough? Cuz little ol' Miss Fix it All will come to the rescue and get R done!
So since I explained how Little Miss Fix it All operates and that when I speak you do as I tell you do to and everything will go according to plan life improves.
Damn people, once you realize seeing things my way is the best way we'll all get along!
Author: Maya Angelou
This is my new motto, since I'm in a constant crisis mode and have decided my new title is "Little Miss Fix it All" I've decided this quote above says it all.
Hubby and I have surmised (sp?) that instead of every village needs an idiot my family is the village of idiots!
I know harsh but damn I guess my mother needed all 5 times to get it right, practice does make perfect!
Why is people don't think? Logically I mean, why don't people ask questions, get answers and WHY the hell do they ask the biggest village idiot of all then tell me I'm wrong?
Hello? Why do you run to me when life gets tough? Cuz little ol' Miss Fix it All will come to the rescue and get R done!
So since I explained how Little Miss Fix it All operates and that when I speak you do as I tell you do to and everything will go according to plan life improves.
Damn people, once you realize seeing things my way is the best way we'll all get along!
1 comment:
LOL.....You crack me up.I like the my way or the highway too.
Post a Comment