Thursday, August 14, 2008

what the?

OMG! It happened again!

Today at lunch I'm driving down Prospect Street, I look over and see this kid from the front seat starring at me and talking to me, he was oh maybe about 3 years old.

I looked a little more (all the while driving down Prospect St at lunch time) to see this little boy sitting on some guys knee!

Yes you read that right a 3 year old in the front seat on some guys knee and the kicker - No seatbelt on either one.

Buddy was holding a Tim's coffee in the other hand, with the one hanging out the window.

Hows that for ya?

3 comments:

Kimmartha said...

Hmmm, maybe you've lost so much time you are back in the 70's???? Some people just shouldn't be, you know!

LadyLipgloss said...

Travel with a camera at all times so you can give the police the evidence of these reckless people. I hope you got the license plate at least. God people are stupid.

Tina said...

WHAT???? That's crazy!