Friday, August 29, 2008

What is Normal?

I am asking myself am I normal? No probably not but what is normal anyway?

Am I normal sometimes? Are you normal sometimes? Does anyone know what that is?

How do we guage what is suppose to be "normal"? From our teachings in life right?

How do we know what we are teaching our children is right? At what point is it wrong? Who made it wrong, if other people are doing and its wrong, why are "they" doing it? Is it so wrong to them? Apparently not?

Who decided long ago there is right and wrong? Adam & Eve? She was told not to touch the apple, she did, she was wrong, but she did it anyway, she eventually hooked back up with Adam.....how wrong was it? Adam got over it?

3 comments:

Julie said...

I would like to know what normal is also.I guess what one person considers normal is different from another.

The Original Princess said...

You just echoed the same converstaion I have with myself pretty well every night around 2 am. That and "Am I completely stupid???" :)

Hollee said...

I think that if you spend any amount of time wondering if you're "normal"…you probably are. The abnormal ones never question their status ;)