Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Losing Time

I know some of you will be shocked at this but.......lateley................I've been running behind, late even for different events, not having what I need when I get there because I'd forgotten it.

I know crazy huh?

I figure this must have something to do with my age, or not eating properly or just too much going on and everyone coming at me from all angles? Not sure but I knew some of you would be suprised to hear this.

The sun, where is the sun, I'm dying here. I need sun, our vacation was completely ruined because of no sun. Not fair that 2 entire weeks was sucky.

Last night I whined and went on about having nothing to eat, I'm tired of trying to figure out what to eat all over again, there is so much of what I ate before that has dairy in it. I'm frustrated. I'm thinking I may have to visit a dietician to straighten that out? I'm sleepy from the stinkin' weather and I feel I'm at the end of my rope in so many other facets of life.

When will the insanity stop? This weekend I'm going to be lazy, no camping for us, heck I'd be stupid to attempt that again!

Sunday is our T-ball party for 2 hours I can manage that but Friday and Saturday are going to be do nothing days - nothing I say! Well sleep and eat. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan! I too will partake. Well, except for going to the market Saturday morning to get blueberries. Maybe take in a movie. And scrapbook. Gotta scrapbook. Hmmm ... maybe this weekend isn't looking so relaxing?