Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Advent Calendar Day #2

Wow! Who would have thought that a box filled with toys and treats would get a kid out of bed so fast? Well really it only makes sense doesn't it?

Yesterday the gift was too big to fit into that tiny 2x2x2 little cubby so I wrapped it up and left a note in the cubby that said ...."to find your present go to mama's sock drawer".......well you would have thought we lit her on FIRE! Zoom, down she went.....what a kid.

This morning I stood in the hallway and said "Oh Daddy did you know today is Dec 2, the 2nd day of the advent calendar?"

ZOOM! goes this kid past me......cracked her door open to find a bracelet.....

She makes me laugh, she didn't want to wear the rubber, plastic bracelet to school today in case she lost it. I said "that never stopped you before from not wanting to wear things to school?"

She says well its different, it came from my advent calendar and its like a Christmas gift......oh well maybe I'll wear it then.......

thats my kid! Gotta love Christmas.

No comments: