Friday, December 19, 2008

How is it that....

You work your tail off trying to get things done and BOOM someone decides "lets clean out my in-box before I leave on vacation"......lets forward everything to MELANIE!

I have a full in-box and all those lucky bastards are empty, nice!

How is it that everyone else is allowed to be BUSY but when I get busy I'm not allowed to get upset and pissed off but everyone else can be grumpy and have nobody talk to them but it seems as though people poke and poke when I'm upset...fuck off!

The ultimate question "ya busy", yes A-hole I am and if you ask me to get up and leave what I'm doing for you then your more of an A-hole than I thought!

Yes its friday and I'm pissed off, people are in a rush to get the hell out of here but decided it be ok for me to work my ass off while they roam the fuckin hall.

bastards!

No comments: