Sunday, December 28, 2008

Orphan Annie

I have decided I can gather a better synthetic made family peice by peice rather than the organic one I have been hatched into.
I know you all think organic is the way to go but I've finally come to the conclusion that "home grown" isn't all its cracked up to be.

My new years resolution is to create my own family....basically I have what I need already in my garden but if anyone should know a rich set of elderlies who want to enhance their family photos give them my number, I'd be sure to find the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for ya Mel. I often feel this way regarding some of my family as well.

The Original Princess said...

My sister and I might be part of your support group too.

NickyT said...

Told ya, you are part of mine! I care much more about your well being then 99% of my own.....now the question is do you really want to be adopted by my family! LOL