What am I referring to?
Your god damned blinkers! Use blinkers, use blinkers, use them....I don't care if your in the turning lane you are still required to use them, its not like they will expire or wear out! For god sakes don't worry they aren't going to wear out on anyone in this city!
Last week on the way home I was following this idiot home who was driving slow to begin with and as I was preparing to pass them when they decide to yank the car into a driveway, they didn't even slow down enough to make the driveway, they squealed their tires making the turn...WTF? You fuck nut! What is wrong with you? You don't slow down to hit a driveway that is narrow going 60 kms/hr? nice! Luckily I was back enough to slow down before they could hit me.
Yesterday some old lady who (god love em) couldn't see over the steering wheel just pulled out in front of (she had waited some time, we saw her and hubby said "she's going to wait until we get up to her"). Guess what happened next? Just as we got to her...she pulled out in front of us (we had to slow down) and then drove 30 kms/hr, why pull out in front of someone if your not going to get it up to speed?
Today on my way across the river some A-hole cut me off on the bridge I was trying to get into the inside lane and he wouldn't speed up or slow down (MY blinker was on), he stayed at my bumper, finally I got over and you know what he did? Got into the other lane passed me and then cut me off to get in front of me? Are you on crack? No blinker was used!
Listen I don't want to be in an accident they cost money, I ain't got no money to feed the system any more than I already do and I'm sure most of those A-holes who can't drive can't afford any more either so why don't they try to stay out of my way and I'll try to stay away from them...but really they should have to wear an "I suck at driving" sticker.....
What do you think? We could hand them out for free so long as they promise to put them on their cars (front & back)!!!!
1 comment:
Start recording plate numbers and put 'em up on your blog. I too have a driving rant. I think I will do that tonight.
Post a Comment