Sunday, December 21, 2008

Forward -

I am looking forward to the Secret Santa party........I cannot wait to give my gift to my gal and I cannot wait to see who has my name. The food is always amazing the company is usually the bomb and the fact we are all together makes everything better.

I wish there was not a forecast for a Blizzard coming and this cold weather really sucks but its NB and its officially winter so I guess we are stuck with it.

I am on vacation in a day or 2, payday comes early this week and only 2 more gifts to buy. I know I've been saying 2 more gifts for 3 weeks now but this time I have to be right or else someone is gettin' nuttin' for Christmas........LOL
The one big thing I am most looking forward to....my daughters eyes on Christmas morning, that means the most to me in the whole wide world and the thought of my bestest friend calling me to say "I can't believe you did this", that is what I'm most looking forward to....that makes me the happiest to know the people I care about know the gifts I chose for them are specifically for them and while I was shopping for them they were in my mind and my heart.
Merry Christmas Everyone! Enjoy your time off - I know I will.

2 comments:

Kimmartha said...

I just LOVE this time of year!! I'm hoping my kids will have wonderful looks of surprise on their faces when they open their main gift from DH & I. I too try to shop from the heart - personally, I would rather receive one small, heartfelt gift than a truck load of "stuff"!

See you tomorrow night!!

Queen Mel said...

You are so right Kim, I was just talking about that the other night with someone about its not the size of the gift but the thought put into it.

EEEK! I hope this snow stops soon!