Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Why is it

Just when I think I'm ok I'm not?

I know I've bitched about this before but the 3 steps forward and 2 steps back...

On Sunday I rushed home from my DD's concert to make cupcakes for her Tuesday night Sparkes Christmas party.......I made 24 large cupcakes, frosted them fancy and then melted choc chips and drizzled it over top and placed a red or green M&M on them...they were beautiful, so beautiful my gorgeous daughter says "mama! they are so beautiful you should earn a badge for those!"

Thats my girl...my response was "honey mommy already earned her baking badge, why do you think I can do this kind of thing?" LOL

We got home, later than usual because of the poor road conditions and the message on the phone was..."sorry have to cancel the party, we will do it in January when we start back".

Oh Man! The girls had exchanged names and DD was so happy to watch her friend open her gift.....that sucks!

What sucks worse...I have 23 cupcakes with my name written all over them. Oh well, more treats for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the humanity!

Kimmartha said...

I know of an upcoming little gathering that could use some cupcakes ;O