Thursday, December 18, 2008

Piss Off Santa

My daughter received her letter from Santa / Canada Post last night.....



What a stinkin' rip off that was and a total waste of time!



It was a form letter, you heard me, it was general so they could "mass" produce them. I guess they must have had that written into their new contract due to writers cramp!



Bastards! I want my child to matter and receive a hand written letter, she was waiting and waiting for that to come and it was not even taylor made to her and what she'd asked for.



Nice! Thanks Santa!

That really helps me with having the spirit of Christmas in my heart. I feel much better knowing your trying to green up the world, you should have just e-mailed the stupid letter then!

1 comment:

LadyLipgloss said...

I saw an ad on Kijiji for personalized letters from Santa. You should check it out.