Thursday, December 11, 2008

Random Poop

Why are legwarmers coming back into style, they weren't the best looking peice of a wardrobe in 1985?

FYI - When you (MOM) cut someone off in the middle an explanation they are giving to YOUR child and emphasize that no its not that extreme of a case you should SHAD UP!!!!!!

Time - who the hell changed the date and time on me?

Baking - I have become this domestic diva all fo the sudden in the kitchen, I cannot stop baking...I've made 200 truffles and I'm going to make more, pumpkin bread, 2 banana breads, cup-cakes (that are so darn good) and I'm planning short bread cookies....what the hell is wrong with me?

My cell phone - the bastard keeps shutting itself off and its pissing me off

The phone - in general (work or home)

Shopping - I am so not happy with my shopping this year, I have a few great gifts but not lots of amazing gifts.....I'm bummed out that I had a hard time buying for some people this year, most years I am very pleased with my gifts but this year I look at the pile go "meh".

Wrapping - its endless! OMFG! Will it ever end? I have to stop wrapping everything, last night I basically said screw it and started using my gift bags for everything, plop, plop - done!

Cleaning - who the hell is going to clean my house while I'm baking and wrapping all those gifts? Who? If you say my DH I swear to god I'll scream! so don't!

I'm warning you!

Drivers in F'ton suck!

No comments: