Cold weather is no fun. Pumping gas in cold weather is no fun, that is why I asked my husband to do it yesterday but this morning when I climbed into my car the gas gauge was pointing toward the "E", hmmmm, I'm sure I had asked him? Whats up with that?
I call him later on in the morning to ensure I'm not losing my head and he said "oh yeah right, well when you asked me to go to mom's to get the newspaper that was when I was going to go and you distracted me so I forgot".
I distracted you so you forgot? Right.......point to me first then with the big finish that you forgot, but lets not forget it was due to me asking you to complete more tasks that you anticipated....ah yes, I completely understand.
Gee, if I'd known you were going to wait until dark to even consider gasing up I would have it done at NOON when I'd asked you to do it!
Good Grief Man! You had 6 hours between the time I asked and when you "were" going to do it and forgot because I'd asked you to do something ELSE!
Is it really me or he is very good at laying blame on others to deflect it off of himself? Tell me the truth now.........
2 comments:
As we both know, I tend to defend Lee a bit ... BUT, in this instance I can't, all I can think is what an asshat!
Boys are dumb! and forgive me for being a little sexist...keeping gas in the car is the boys job!! LOL
Post a Comment