I am thankful for the month of January to have gone by rather quickly but the reason for it is because I was going full tilt every day.
I love it when time flies but I don't remember most of last month. Do this, do that, go here, go there, no do this, then do this.......oh my!!!
I think I was living La Vida Loca!
I certainly hope Febraury will be a little less fast paced, although waiting for Thursday to come has my knickers in a knot. I am going to the dentist. I did not visit the dentist for myself once last year, actaully its been 18 mths. I know I am terrible but I have good reason not to. 18 mths ago I went through a terrible scenario where one tooth had to come out, it took a lot of drugs and 2 dentist. Not a pretty site. So I got scared and the thought of the dentist makes me hyper-ventilate. My heart is racing right now just typing this.
Some have suggested to change dentist, it wasn't the dentist fault it just happened - a total fluke.
I used to visit the Wade Bros. as a child and after a bad fiasco when I was 15 it took me 10 years to get back to a dentist. Since my parents could not afford braces they wanted to pull 4 teeth in hopes that would straighten them...my parents agreed to have it done and I said NO WAY IN HELL......I'll take my jumbled up front teeth thank you very much....
I need to have my teeth cleaned, I use to like having my teeth cleaned but the thought of laying on that chair and opening my mouth scares the heck out of me, I feel all gaggy just thinking about it. Maybe I should have got some vallium? I am pretty scared. I swear to god if he says I need work I'll poke him. I know I can't manage that.
*sigh*
2 comments:
Funny, one of the Wade Bros. turned me off of dentists too... I live with a mouthful of crooked teeth and have been too fearful to do anything about it, thanks to him.
Hmmm... That might make a good blog topic someday!
Guess what? My dentist fit me in for Friday morning cuz one of my freaking teeth is killing me. Just started a few hours ago. Root canal, here I come!
Post a Comment