I know we live in NB and I know it snows but really haven't we had enough?
The flooding this spring will bring is already in the back of my mind.......oye!
But back to today, this week.
Who hates idiot drivers - raise your hands.
I knew it, I was not the only one who thinks many people on our roads don't have a clue.
Yesterday I left work around 2pm to get myself and my DD home to avoid heavy traffic in the bad storm, although I was not lucky enough to avoid everyone. No siree. Regardless of what time your on the road you can be certain there will be idiots on your path.
I know the storm was bad, the roads were barely plowed, the ones that were had big drifts in them and that is no time to have a scardey cat on the road. As I was just leaving the city limits I caught up to this person (I'm not sure of male or female but a person) who was in a blue sun fire driving maybe 15 km/h who was jumping all over the place. Now I am not sure of their driving skills, let alone their tires, vehicle mechanics BUT when you are going so slow that you cause yourself to go side to side and as a result cause me to slide sideways I have a problem.
That is why when I did pass you I had my passenger window down and that is why I was telling you off and flipping you the bird but alas you couldn't see me because you DIDN'T CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN WINDOWS OFF!
Idiot!
No comments:
Post a Comment