Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Look at what we had for breakfast today! Thanks to my most favourite cook/baker in the whole world (Jay). She totally rocks da house.
Our little sweet treat had DD saying "tell her this is INSANELY delicious".
Hows that for compliments Jay? I think DD summed it up best, that was THE most delicious brownie I've ever eaten. She even asked if I'd get the recipe and I said "nah she'll make them again"......LOL


DD opened up her gifts and her Island God Mother / God Family gave her these dangly earrings that made her squeal. She calmed down and was able to wait til this morning to put them in. Among her other goodies Grammy and Auntie bought her a mix n' match outfit set, a pretty teddy bear and some chocolate.
We only gave her a card and a tiny heart of Lindor. She doesn't know it yet but I'm taking her today to shop for an outfit that she can try on.
Happy V-day to each and every one of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brownies - super simple to make. One bowl and that's it. Glad you both liked it!