Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm just going to...

Whine.

Just a little bit, not a lot, well ok a lot.....

I have a sore throat, it started Saturday night and is getting progressively worse, I don't want strep throat, its not bad enough to go to the doctor, he won't give me a perscription just yet, I'm fighting it very hard.

Because of my sore throat I can't get my allergy shot tomorrow.

I am very tired, my body is fighting hard.

I have been snacking rather than eating.

I just had a Subway sub and the bread was hard as if it was left out all night on the counter, really gross.

I complained to Subway about it and they are sending me coupons.

I am drinking ginger ale because it makes me feel better

3 Advil make me feel better too

I love cherry halls

Crispy Minis - BBQ have become my fav chip in the past 2 weeks

I am really tired

I wanted to go to a movie tomorrow night but I can't now, DH is away working - again.

I want to read another good book

I love my new blue ink pen.

Why are some people so dense and then wonder why your upset or have raised your voice to them? I raise my voice when your stupid, I also talk slower for you too.

I have co-workers who now warn other co-workers to not ask dumb questions to me, think about the answer (or what it might be) before you ask me......yes you will probably know the answer to it.

Brown is my new fav color

I've been measuring luggage lately. I think I'm going to buy myself a new pretty peice of rolley luggage.

I just bought new sneakers and I love them, Adidas all the way baby.

I can't believe it keeps snowing on and off every day. I'm sick of it.

My DD is so funny, last night she told me about a kid in her class whose mommy is pregnant and she hopes its a boy so she can kick him when he grows up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I whine a bit too? Alivia is driving me around the bend this week. She's been a devil in disguise the last three days. I am afraid the terrible twos are upon us already. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!