I totally don't get WHY the hell do the employees of the Abortion Clinic stand outside when someone has an appointment?
Why, Why, Why
You are out of place standing there in your "Clinic Staff" smock?
For a place trying to NOT stand out having your employees stand is telling everyone 'someone' is coming.
If anyone can explain why this happens I would greatly appreciate the reasoning behind this.
Otherwise someone please give them a neon sign that says HEY LOOK HERE, SOME WOMAN IS COMING HERE TODAY TO REMOVE AN UNWANTED PREGNANCY BUT PLEASE DON'T SAY OR DO ANYTHING THAT WILL OFFEND HER - THATS WHY WE ARE STANDING HERE AT THE FRONT DOOR IN OUR BRIGHT BLUE SMOCKS
I am not here to discuss my beliefs on abortion all I want to know is why the hell are the staff standing outside of the clinic when someone has an appointment?
Good Grief!
3 comments:
It's actually a safety precaution. Sometimes protesters get a little aggressive on the women going inside. The staff are there to make sure they make it inside safely. Embarrassing? Yes. But better safe than sorry.
I learned this watching "30 Days" where a pro-choice woman had to live 30 days as a pro-lifer. There are some places that the staff outside are armed and they have to enter through a locked door due to bomb threats.
I should also mention that the staff are normally only present outside when there are protesters, not just when someone has an appointment.
actaully they are out there all the time - even during this cold weather when the protesters aren't there? That is why I am so baffled as to why they do it. I can understand when protestors are there but man why all the time?
Why can't they stand at the door and wait, why outside so everyone who drives by can see?
Post a Comment