Well after last night of napping on the couch and going to bed super early. I feel 110% better.
What a relief I was afraid I was coming down with another virus - I still might be but this chick ain't going down without a fight.
I started tanning again and have become addicted, I could go every day, although I'm trying no to. What a difference the Vitamin D makes for my outlook, ah yes I did not go yesterday......can you tell?
Only 12 more days before I tell my DD about our vacation plans, I haven't announced them here yet (officially) but we have a trip of a lifetime planned for April to celebrate all of our birthdays.
So much fun.
1 comment:
Gotta love tanning. It will kill me in the long run but I enjoy it now. I don't even care about the color. It's just the action.
Post a Comment