Not long now...only 2 weeks and we'll be in sunny Florida. I am very nervous and anxious.
I lost one of my lists that I made...can you believe it? I have packed up a lot of items so far but I will have to unpack them to ensure I do not forget anything. I like to double and triple check everything.
I weighed our luggage this morning and I was amazed that we are way off our 50lbs count off. My luggage with my clothing for the week and some toiletries are only weighing in at 26 lbs. That is awesome.
We have one large peice of luggage that is full of our other stuff, most of it will not come home with us, so that leaves us with one whole empty suitcase to bring home our new stuff. I am thrilled and that peice which I thought would weigh the most is only 32 lbs....horray!
I'm off to jump onto my treadmill, I need to condition myself for the long days.......its almost time.
No comments:
Post a Comment