Monday, March 2, 2009

I have never been

so completely and utterly bored as I am today.

Do not get me wrong, there is plenty of work, but I could care less, I am tired and just going through the motions of getting the job done.

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care.

What would I rather be doing? Heck! I don't know - anything but this!

I think I'll skip out early to beat the traffic home in this freezing rain. What will I do when I get home....oh I don't know, eat a quick supper and sleep on the couch?

I am dog, dog, dog tired, I think I'm fighting some sort of virus again and its winning - totally winning and driving me nuts. My eyes are so heavy right now that I'm fighting not to lay my head down on my desk and conk out.

How sad is that?

I hit some sites to try to perk me up but I so don't care that I was hoping blogging would help but nope not doing it....I hate this weather........Its terrible and painful.

Wah! Wah! Wah! Make it go away......

No comments: