Friday, March 20, 2009

March is Madness

I have had the week from hell at work. I am so happy it is Friday. My office has been a revolving door of requests and demands. Basically a typical day but on a much higher scale.

This week has wiped me out mentally and physically. I'm sure I've killed my share of tree's at the printer this week, thank goodness for 2-sided printing.

The Auditor came this week so I spent 2 days with him, then another 2 days preparing hard copies for his review. Luckily I am a very good tracker and everything was on the up and up and he commented how well everything was organized on my end......unfortunately for some others that is not the case. Guess they'll have to deal with that demon.

Home has been busy with revising my packing list, trying on clothes to make sure they are comfy enough, ensuring we have everything we need. I have a very short list now. Tomorrow is 2 weeks until we leave and I am feeling very anxious.

I do not enjoy flying, it makes me excited, anxious and queezy all at the same time. Luckily my doc has prescibed small doese of Atavan to keep me on an even keel. Yeah I snorted when I typed that.......I know what your thinking.....

I am buying myself a new pair of croc flip flops today, I have to replace the ones I've had for 4-5 years, they broke at the end of last summer, I wore them all the time. I know I will not be able to wear these a lot on my trip due to the 10K's I'll likely walk every day on our trip but I hope to carry them with me and change periodically.

Florida is having some really great weather right now and I am looking forward to it. This gal needs some serious R&R.

No comments: