Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I hate the weather

I know I really did not have to spell that out for you, anyone living in this climate is feeling the effects of it. I mean really -20, is that necessary for March, I don't like in January and the really cold weather lasted almost the entire month of January, hello? What happened to global warming???????

I wake up on the wrong side of the bed when the radio announcer says "-25 with a high of -9" WTF? I am in a very bad mood immediately.......

I hate wearing my winter clothes, boots and coats, I am ready to burn my coat, I am so tired of wearing it, I am so bulky and heavy with it on that I just hate, hate, hate it.

When is our short, small summer coming because this weather sucks big time!!!!

On a lighter note, I feel better today, still not 100% I'll talk to my doctor today - again.....I hope he understands that my breathing (receiving oxygen on a regular basis) is as important to him as it is to me? Here's hoping.

No comments: