Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bring it On

Did you know that June is next month?

Already I mean......June is here, end of the school year, warm weather, camping, swimming.....how did that happen?

I think I missed some time somewhere along the line?

I look forward to the warm weather.

It is hard to believe it has almost been a year since we've been to Toronto to visit my brother. How time flies.

I am already looking into the fall with upcoming classes and planning ahead.....whats up with that? Nothing like rushing the summer.....

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

NickyT said...

Gotta make some time for our backswing on the backnine with our balls in our pockets getting ready for our first birdie!

FOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR

Anonymous said...

And we need to schedule in a few days at the beach!

Queen Mel said...

it ALL sounds like a fantabulous time!!! All Summer Long.....