Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Great Day

What a fantastic day it is....

I am super duper happy today, its like I had happy milk on my cereal this morning......

I got to work and was smiling - a lot...I was teasing with someone before my first coffee was gone?

I was giggling at a really stupid joke.

A co-worker said "man your happy today"....I said "I know it, crazy eh?"

Yep its a good day...and I have no idea why?

But I'm gonna go with it and see where it takes me....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you can't see me right now. But trust me, I'm flipping you the bird right now.

Queen Mel said...

ha! ha! love it! Glad I could make your day a little happier....

LMAO! That right there was worth every freakin' smile I gave today......right there!

Kimmartha said...

I've had a couple of great days - yesterday I found out I get to stay in my classroom for another year and today I found the PERFECT fabric to cover my living room chair - and it was on sale to boot!! Oh happy day!

Queen Mel said...

Congrats Kim! That is wonderful news and I'm sure it takes some of the stress off. You cover your own furniture??? Man you are amazing.......