Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why isn't it Friday yet?

Friday can't get here any sooner? Come on just this one time? Pulleeeeze?

Now I know the majority of you are thinking awe how sweet she can't wait for her hubby to get home......nice.......hell no!

He doesn't come home until Saturday...

No I just want Friday to come so I can go home and relax. I am tired, this week I am trying to feel better from being sick all last week.

With the Mr gone my house has never been so clean - on the surface.

I have a ton of work to do and I'd love to get down to that basement of mine. I have 3 full clear bags of clothing and shoes......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hear ya! Friday will be almost a holy day here! But I will have my first week in ... totally solo!

Ok, my word was tustogyn!?