Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ucked fup

My morning started out wonderful, couldn't be better, DH kissed me good-bye as he woke me up.....he left at 6am, I wake up at 6am.....I jumped up got ready started breakfast and went to get my lovely, sweet child.

I found her all covered up, blankets under her chin and I knew she was already awake so I liked my finger and rubbed her nose...she went "ewwww mom" and then she let go of the blankets (as I do every morning) - what did I find? She (the stinker) was already dressed. She had got up and was super quiet getting dressed, crawled back into bed to surprise me.....well she sure did....what a treat to have her get up and do this without arguing....

She is being punished this week and for the last 2 nights has not had tv. Seems to have changed her attitude immensely. :o)

I get to work and OMG! Hell was out for recess, I swear to god every stupid person known to man is a Developer! I don't know if its a full moon or what but it doesn't seem to matter how many times you explain it they still can't do the simplest of tasks. It caused a full tidal wave and tempers flared - mine included. It wasn't a pretty scene. I was just coming down from that situation when another one started, and then another and another.

My boss was pretty surprised with all the idiots today. I am very lucky to have a great boss. He backs me 100% - when I'm right. :o)

Now if my other boss would just hurry up and get my performance review done I'd be that much better off...with money......rather than without. LOL

have a great day everyone

No comments: