Anyone who has been on my FB and reading my status' I have been in dire need for a new garbage can.
This is just how bad it is.
Approximately 6 mths ago my husband and I went out one evening leaving my MIL to care for the kid. We came back and she said I broke your garbage can -- we said oh don't worry about it - thanks for coming over looking after B.
Hubby started to look around and dig for the little springy thing that fell off the lid. He even searched the next day.
Whatever no big deal, if you punch the back of the lid it pops right up. So for 6mths we've been doing that.
About a month ago when hubby was away for a week I noticed the punching can wasn't opening the way it should -- that is because the other springy thingy came off so for most of the week I just left the top off the can. 2 days later I notice fruit flies everywhere, why because the weather was warmer and they all were hungry.
I put the cover back on and have been unhappy with my punching can ever since.
For the past 3 weeks I have kept forgetting to get one - well not completely true...I was at one store and they were not what I wanted but after that I just forgot to buy it.
Today is Pay Day and the official day I exit the punching can - hopefully, fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment