I have to say that this is the summer for concerts, many, many concerts....Like OMG concerts in the Atlantic Canada Region.
I am beside myself with the thought of all the great bands coming to the region but there is only one slight problem......they cost money.....now if I'd won the lottery last night I wouldn't be writing about it.
I wish I could just fly to the city of my choice where my band is playing but alas, not this week.
I've been trying to win a seat on the bus for the AC/DC gig but I haven't had any luck - yet.
I am also trying to get on the KISS bus but that has been out of my reach as well.
Now Bon Jovi is the one for me.....well my daughter anyway......I really, really, really wanted to go but she will have to go in my place....I made plans the day before it was announced to leave the province for the weekend and paid for those tickets.
Oh well, whats a girl to do?
Its gonna be a rockin' good time no matter where I am. I am pretty sure by the end of the first day I'll be wondering where I am.
2 comments:
You know I totally thought of you first. Then I felt the pain and sorrow when you said you were going to NASCAR that weekend. Maybe, meeting Jon Bon Jovi is supposed to stay a dream for you - this way you won't go throwing yourself up on the stage as a cougar sacrifice to him.
I was going to marry him you know.....I totally was.....totally, then that stupid high school sweetheart stole him away from me...the bitch!
Post a Comment