Who you ask?
The guy at the Meat section of Sobeys on Regent Street.
We were buying groceries tonight and I wanted ground Turkey. But there was no price on the packaging or on the shelf? What gives...
So the meat guy goes by and I say "excuse me can you tell me how much for the ground turkey?"
He stops comes over grabs it and turns it over and tells me that the cashier will know the price because that rectangle with mini lines it it will SKU and it ring up right."
So I say "that's great but I'd sure be interested in knowing what I AM gonna pay long before I get there.."
He says $4.99 ma'am.....
Thanks again for esplainin' SKU's mister.......I didn't catch on to em as fast as everyone else......
3 comments:
Don't get me started on the braintrusts that work at the grocery stores! Oye!
Hahaha, what a tool.
I thought those lines just looked pretty. Who knew?
Post a Comment