Sunday, May 10, 2009

This ones for U

What a fabulous weekend......here are the Henna Tattoo's B and I got...the brown paint peels off to reveal the Henna dye. It will stay on for about 1-3 weeks depending on how well you take care of it. It was a lot of fun just B and I hanging out.



Whats Daddy got? Oh yeah this ones for you (You know who you are out there).....Daddy brought this home and I said OMG! & are gonna laugh........
Too funny! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear to God, I think I hurt my eyeballs when they rolled at that T-shirt.

NickyT said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!

Now she can sing the Star Spangled Banner while driving across the border wearing her shirt.

I'm surprised he didn't get a picture of Obama screen printed on the back.

Queen Mel said...

LOL! I knew you'd 2 like that.....LOL

Bailey is tired of Obama already....

Lee was telling me that Duke the guy who owns the cabin where they stay hates Obama and said that Bush made a mistake leaving the white house....I almost snorted...I said oh I gotta tell Nick and Jay that one.

Anonymous said...

A mistake leaving the White House? It's not like Bush could stay. He had his two terms ... that's all you're allowed in the States. Fortunately.