Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Aright, moving on.....

I am not in the business of making this blog anything more than my domain to come and give my thoughts and share my stories with the blog world.

On that note.......has anyone made vacation plans yet?

Better get on that, I just spoke with someone who has 30 nights already booked for camping!

Wow!

Did you know Ree Drummonds blog http://thepioneerwoman.com/ makes a substantial amount by writing a blog, just the ads people pay for alone gives her a sweet little nestegg.

4 comments:

Hollee said...

I spent my vacation fund on vet bills, so I guess Lucy is my summer vacation plan! lol She's big enough to sleep under, though, so we could probably work something out. As for making money via bloggin?? hmmm...first, I'd have to be cool - then I'd actually have to talk someone in to reading the darn thing! lol Good times!

Queen Mel said...

LOL I know what you mean Hollee, I have lots to say but mostly nobody cares......so I basically talk to myself and half the time myself doesn't want to hear it either so I have no hope of earning money there.

We need a niche, something nobody else has done or something interesting at least?

Your cakes are pretty cool, you have something there......its worth a try? :o)

b.c. Gurl said...

30 nights of camping? holy crap! The only way I'd camp that many nights with my family is if I killed and buried them in the campground! lol
kidding!! really!! I love my family...really I do!
I do read your blog Mel..I don't always get a chance to comment...but I do read!! :) I often feel like I'm talking (typing I guess) to myself when I blog...but whatever!

Queen Mel said...

LOL me too Anita......then when people do comment its like - oh someone was listening!! LOL

Thanks for stopping by.