Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm Going to Hell 4 this.....

As you all know I no problems with my daughter enjoying all kinds of music, lyrics, etc....to an extent, Buckcherry, Eminem, etc....are out and haven't been introduced but I'd like to show you the lyrics to our new fav song......

Bowling For Soup - Hooray for Beer

I was lost and down
Before you turned my life around
I never knew a love like this could happen
And they said I was too young
But when I turned 21
You gave me hope that's everlasting

Now everything is going my way
The sun's shining all around me
Bells are ringing and the birds are singing now
I wanna tell the whole world

Hooray For Beer!
I'm really glad you're here
Let's make this moment last
You feel so right
Wanna be with you all night
Shout it out
Hooray For Beer!

Hee, hee, this morning my SIL were laughing our butts off while the kid sang at the top of her lungs and had no idea what were laughing at then said "I love this song Mom"!

It is a very catchey tune?

7 comments:

b.c. Gurl said...

lol - I'll be joining you in Hell with the stuff my kids sing along to!!! off to check out the beer song :)

b.c. Gurl said...

you're right - it is catchy...I love Bowling for Soup - their songs are hilarious and always catchy...at least she's not belting out 'My Wena'!!! lol

Queen Mel said...

LOL no that is the only song she hasn't heard.....even though she wouldn't get it we aren't tempting fate!!! LOL

It was because of her we fell in love with BFS, they are such a great band and talented.

I even follow them on twitter!

LadyLipgloss said...

When Lauren was a baby, I used to use Metallica and Jon would use Irish pub tunes to calm her down.

She still loves "Coulda been the whiskey, mighta been the gin..."

LadyLipgloss said...

And Whiskey in the jar.

Hmmm, she may have a taste for the whiskey...

Anonymous said...

Lauren used to sing that song to me!!!

Queen Mel said...

ok so its good to know I won't be there alone!!! LOL